“Assuring education standards through quality provision and assessment”.
You are invited to attend the online Umalusi Accreditation Forum.
Date: Wednesday 8 March 2023
Time: 8:30 for 9:00 to 13:45
Venue: A link to join the Microsoft Teams meeting will be sent to those who have registered to attend online. Note that the online platform can accommodate a limited number of participants who will be admitted to the forum on a “first come” basis. Please therefore join the webinar early on the day.
Cost: There is no charge to join the online forum. Participants are responsible for their own data costs.
Who should attend: Stakeholders in the independent school, private FET college and private Adult Education and Training sectors who offer or assess qualifications registered on the GFETQSF, whether accredited, in the process of accreditation, or not accredited.
A draft programme will be available on the Umalusi website. Topics to be addressed include:
- The importance of maintaining standards
- Standardisation of assessment results
- Quality assuring the assessment of a national qualification.
- Learner Support – what, why and how?
- Update on developments affecting private education institutions in the General and Further Education and Training Qualifications Sub-framework.
for the programme: Click here
Please register on the Umalusi website using the following link: Click here to register
Register for Accreditation Forum 08 March 2023